We all are vulnerable to cyber attacks and it is our responsibility to protect ourselves from this vulnerability. Webcams, emails, mobile phones and web browsing, these all face the risk of cyber attack.
So, how to deal with cyber attack?
- Set up usual computer safety devices
- Update your anti-virus and anti-spyware software
- Turn on your computer firewall by checking your computer operating system security settings
- Pay attention to your computer peripherals
- Immediately do a spyware scan when peripherals suddenly turn on
- Do not lend it to anyone that you don’t know or trust
- Turn off third party cookies on your web browser’s options
- Opt for private surfing to ensure privacy
- Encrypt your email with a software, which is the only way you can keep your email private
- Connect via http if available, which does not encrypt your email but encrypts your connection.